Self Publishing for Bloggers – Get Established as an Expert.
My name is Ivin Viljoen and I became a self publishing expert in 2007 when I wrote my first book in 3 days and had it published in 2 weeks. I’ve been blogging since 2006 and August 2010 I launched this self publishing blog.
I have developed a method for bloggers to self publish their expertise and become established as an expert in their field. Let’s first look what will being an expert benefit you:
- You can stand out form everybody else.
- You can develop a great reputation if you’re willing to help others and work hard.
- You can get more beverages through leverage.
- Your rate becomes higher.
- The media will look to you for quotations.
- You will have the opportunities to headline conferences.
- You have greater exposure to customers.
You can be considered as an expert if you have around 1000 hours of practical experience in your field. With roughly 1600 – 2000 working hours in a year it should take you a little over 6 months to do so.
Methods to write your book.
- If you don’t have confidence to become a writer, feel free to hire a ghostwriter to assist you. Give him your notes so he could extend it into a manuscript.
- You can take your material and get closer to publishing your book by calling up your posts from your different categories, gather material and compile your manuscript from the posts and edit it. Every category has the potential to become a chapter in your book.
- You can use a transcriber by talking writing down what you say. Edit the material and your manuscript is done.
Methods of self-publishing.
- You can publish through publishing houses.
- Get an ISBN to make it a published book, simply print your book on office paper and get a professional to bind the books for you (Get specs from them before you print).
- Then there’s print-on-demand if you means you have limited outlay and you print only when you get orders. You can do this through Amazon’s CreateSpace program. I have some video tutorials available here.
- You can electronically self-publish books for Kindle which can easily cause books to go viral quickly.
Expert power is in holding the printed book in your hand. You can get a lot of respect when you hold a copy in your hand.
P.S. The top commentators on myu blog for feb get’s a $95 prize
Follow me on Twitter.
Subscribe to my Youtube channel.
Stop dreaming and make it happen!