Sucessful Blog? The Next Step | blogging success
So you’re a fairly successful blogger with thousands of readers on your blogs RSS feed everyday. You’re making some money off your subscription list and you don’t have trouble getting advertisers on your blog. You get no less than 20 comments per day but you’re getting bored.
There is a hidden blog monetization method most bloggers miss and it is the next step. Why is it the next step?
- It establishes you as an expert in your niche.
- You are in circulation which means conference talks are on the cards.
- Depending on your publicist you will get busy on the interview circuit.
- You have the potential to make lots more money than you’ve been making
- You will achieve what most bloggers would love; fame.
What is the next step? The next step is self publishing a book. Why is this a good idea for you?
- You already have your book written, I will show you how to compile the book in the coming weeks.
- You have online marketing experience already.
- You probably already have a subscribers list that are targeted buyers.
- The chances are that you have a large social media presence.
- All your blogging tools serve as leverage to move large units of your book.
The drawback for most bloggers is the fear of the unknown and the fear that their theory or methods will not be accepted. No ground breaker ever had the approval of his peers on the outset. New things are not accepted right away. Take courage and go all out.
You gotta hustle if you’re to make your dream happen!
Image courtesy of renjith krishnan
Subscribe to my blog feed here.
Follow me on Twitter.
Subscribe to my Self Publishing Youtube Channel here.